FLASH® - RAPID PROTEIN DETECTION TEST
Rapid test results with clear color interpretation
Verify cleaning effectiveness quickly and consistently, allowing for immediate corrective action while minimizing downtime between production change-overs.
1 swab, 2 sensitivity levels
Choose the appropriate testing sensitivity based on application- or area-specific limits of detection for protein residue. Obtain initial room temperature results down to 20 µg (down to 3 µg for high temperature incubation) within 10 minutes.
Detects protein residues including certain “Big 8” food allergens
FLASH testing can be incorporated as a standardized component of your HACCP allergen management program. And rest assured knowing you comply with SQFI guidance for verifying adequate removal of allergenic material.
Build an even more comprehensive and flexible HACCP management program.
FLASH is a perfect complement to LIGHTNING MVP ICON® ATP testing, which is a commonly used method for monitoring overall environmental hygiene. But ATP tests can’t measure protein, which is a difficult food residue to remove from surfaces even after cleaning. Used regularly, both can be incorporated into validated cleaning procedures (SSOPs) to minimize the risk of biological contamination and cross-contamination to allergen-free products.
FLASH Sampling Device Features:
- Easy-to-interpret color change results within 10 minutes.
- Room temperature readings down to 20 μg.
- Higher sensitivity detection down to 3 μg when incubated at 70 ⁰C.
- Detects total protein, including “Big 8” food allergens like gluten flour, soy flour, egg powder, milk powder, roasted almonds, peanut butter, raw shrimp, and raw fish (cod).
- Simple online training available 24/7 with certification for audit compliance.
|Total Protein (incl. certain “Big 8” food allergens)|
|Digital Heat Block w/ 28-Tube Rack, 120V (PN: 73061)|
|Digital Heat Block w/ 28-Tube Rack, 240V (PN: 73011)|
|Additional 28-Tube Rack for Digital Heat Block (PN: 52125)|
|Enzymatic Colorimetric Assay|
|Room Temp or Refrigerated (2 – 30 ⁰C)|
|About the Target|